Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'When I'm done, I'll kill myself': Haunting words of Prodigy star Keith Flint, 49, as he is found dead in 'suicide' at his Essex home - while his Japanese DJ model wife is on tour in Tokyo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'When I'm done, I'll kill myself': Haunting words of Prodigy star Keith Flint, 49, as he is found dead in 'suicide' at his Essex home - while his Japanese DJ model wife is on tour in Tokyo

Keith Flint said he planned to take his own life in an interview published three years before his death in an apparent suicide today.

The Prodigy frontman was found dead at his country mansion near Dunmow, Essex at around 8am this morning, with bandmates later saying he had taken his own life.

In an interview with FHM magazine in 2015, Flint said he 'wasn't saving up for anything' and was 'cashing it all now'.

In his trademark outspoken way, he added: 'I've always had this thing inside me that, when I'm done, I'll kill myself. I swear to God that's not suicidal – it's definitely a positive thing. The moment I start sh***ing the bed is when you'll see me on the front of a bus.'

He also said: 'I'm not frightened of who I am; I just want to look back and know that I've lived what I consider a fulfilled life. That's all. Happy days.'

Police found Flint unconscious this morning after 'concerns for his welfare' were raised. Paramedics attempted to resuscitate him but he was pronounced dead at the scene.

Read More:
Working...
X