Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coca-Cola launches Orange Vanilla Coke - its first new flavor in more than a decade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coca-Cola launches Orange Vanilla Coke - its first new flavor in more than a decade

Coca-Cola is about release its first new flavor in more than a decade in the form of Orange Vanilla Coke and Orange Vanilla Coke Zero Sugar.

Both flavors will be available in store from February 25th.

The drinks company considered three other flavors – raspberry, lemon and ginger, but the combination of orange and vanilla emerged as the clear favorite in focus groups.

Last summer, Coke Orange No Sugar launched in Australia and Coke Orange Vanilla was available in Canada. Consumers in both markets loved the taste.

Read More:

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Coca-Cola is about release its first new flavor in more than a decade in the form of Orange Vanilla Coke and Orange Vanilla Coke Zero Sugar.

Both flavors will be available in store from February 25th.

The drinks company considered three other flavors – raspberry, lemon and ginger, but the combination of orange and vanilla emerged as the clear favorite in focus groups.

Last summer, Coke Orange No Sugar launched in Australia and Coke Orange Dafont Showbox FileHippo Vanilla was available in Canada. Consumers in both markets loved the taste.

Read More:
    i think ginger drink not yet in the market
    Last edited by klimbo; 05-21-2019, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Did anyone tried the new flavour coke? I tried vanilla last week when I was on vacation in my property in Athens https://tranio.com/greece/attica/athens/ and didn't like it at all. Really strong taste and too sweet in my opinion. I heard there are a lot of different cokes in Japan as they like strange flavours.

Comment

I remember 'New' Coke, what a bust! Terrible idea. I can't imagine this one will be any better!

Comment

Working...
        X